Saturday, November 19, 2016

Shirt Making Month - November 2016

I've fallen in love with the Curvy Sewing Collective.  Tailored shirts with jeans and a vest are my absolute favorite outfit, very Pacific Northwest.  It was a cinch to participate in the Shirt Making Month.
I went with a new pattern from Cashmerette Patterns the Harrison Shirt.  I fell in love with her Washington Dress and made 6 of them.  The Harrison Shirt pattern is as awesome as the Washington Dress patter.  I'm already planning the next few shirts that I'm just going to have to make.  Here is my wearable muslin, that fits better than any other shirt I own.  A few tweaks and it will be perfect. I plan on making a forwards sleeve adjustment and tweaking the sleeve itself.  Forgive the missing buttons on the bottom I was so excited to get this up that I didn't want to run to the store to pick up another card.  



No comments:

Post a Comment